We are recruiting!!!
We are looking to expand our team of ecologists, arborists and land-based workers and are looking for dedicated enthusiastic staff on a range of contractual basis. Within our friendly team you would be working in the field and office undertaking a range of surveys and associated administration.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Driving license essential;
- Natural England Licenses beneficial;
- CSCS cards advantageous;
- GIS experience;
- Sound analysis experience;
- Understanding of UK Wildlife Legislation;
- IT / Computer literate; and,
- Report writing and data entry.
We are looking for people with:
- A flexible and enthusiastic approach;
- Good work ethic;
- Willing to work ecological hours and associated travel;
- Confidence working with reptiles and amphibians;
- Interest in Nature Conservation and management;
- Good Communication Skills;
- Can-do attitude to work;
- Organized#; and,
- Meet deadlines.